27 Jun Software Developer
Geotek Ltd. is seeking an experienced Software Developer to continue the upgrade of existing products and to enable the development of new systems within a small team. The successful applicant will be expected to work from our site in Daventry, UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and integrating software for new sensors and systems under development
- Modifying and upgrading existing software
- Working with scientists and engineers on product developments
- Planning software upgrades and creating software design documentation
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Extensive experience in building Microsoft Windows engineering applications with either C++, C# or Delphi but with a willingness to cross-train to another language or framework
- In depth knowledge of a related framework, for example Win32 API, .Net or VCL
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of thread safety
- Good understanding of network programming
- Good problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn new environments and frameworks
- Must be able to work as part of a small team with minimal day-to-day supervision
Geotek places importance on an individual’s ability to work independently, reliably and professionally with an emphasis on ownership and delivery. Salary and benefits are negotiable and will be dependent upon skills and experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV together with a covering letter or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know whether you are eligible to live and work in the UK.
No agencies thank you.