28 Jun Electro-Mechanical Technician
Geotek is seeking to employ an electro-mechanical technician to assist in the assembly and testing of scientific equipment for analysing geological samples.
- Soldering and crimping of cables and sub miniature connectors
- Selecting appropriate cable and connectors for low voltage electronics and sensor applications
- System cable layout and routing on static and moving system components
- Capable of interpreting 3D models (SolidWorks) and the mechanical and electrical assembly of products and development instrumentation
- Follow and maintain build guides and cable drawings
- Stock management of cables, connectors and tooling
Qualifications and experience:
- Engineering Diploma, HNC/HND qualification in electrical engineering
- Minimum 3 years electro/mechanical industry experience
- Demonstrable ability and experience in soldering to a high standard for cable making, wiring and electrical component assembly
- Full driving licence
- Forklift licence useful but not essential
Salary £27-£29K depending on skills and experience
To apply for this position please send your CV together with a covering letter or email to: email@example.com. Please let us know whether you are eligible to live and work in the UK.
No agencies please.